Time: January 27, 2012 at 6:30pm to January 29, 2012 at 10:30pm
Location: Virtual Webinar
Website or Map: http://www.facebook.com/event…
Event Type: architectural, design, graphics, workshop
Organized By: Joshua Jones
Latest Activity: Jan 20, 2012
This Digital Rendering Workshop is planned as 12 Hours of instruction (divided over 3 days)
1. Cover the basic knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 including user interface, navigation, file management, project preparation.
2. Create time-saving workflows, methods of production, and visualization concepts.
3. Show examples of how to integrate with other Autodesk products with import and export, edit digital models, apply materials and lighting.
4. Teach post processing of images employing Adobe Creative Suite Products
5. Introduction and demonstrations of digital Painting tips and tricks
01/27/2012 Friday 6:30pm - 10:30pm
01/28/2012 Saturday 6:30pm - 10:30pm
01/29/2012 Sunday 6:30pm-9:00pm + 1.5 open hours for any questions.
* additional workshops and alternate dates may be arranged if organizations or company groups reserve special instruction workshops- see contact information at bottom.
A course syllabus will be available for viewing By Jan. 10th 2012, and will include information such as how to prepare and related information
You will need to have the following programs installed on your computer
Adobe Photoshop CS3 or higher
Provisional Pricing estimates (based on space limitations):
Student fee- $50.00 Deposit** for registration (Visa/MasterCard, PayPal)
Student fee- $75.00 total workshop cost
Professional fee- $125.00 total workshop cost
**Registration fee is transferable to future workshops or partially refundable and discretion of InStudio. Final payment is due prior to start of workshop and gets you:
One seat for duration of the workshop
One workshop handbook (lessons, references, tutorial sheets, related images, free render samples, etc)
If you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com
Workshops by InStudio Design LLC